网络热词 > again
Give me my watch back.(NOT Give me my watch again.)
Can you play it again?
注意sell back和sell again的不同，前者是卖回给同一个人，后者是再次卖，卖给不同的人。
The bike you sold me is too small.Can I sell it back to you?If we buy this house and then have to move somewhere else, how easy will it be to sell it again?
Stefan can never return to his country (again).
I stood up, and then I sat (back) down (again).
Take back your money.Count the money again, please.(NOT Count again the money.)
again and again或time and again指"反复地，频繁地"，now and again指"有时，不时"，only now and again指"难得地";
"as much again as"指"加百分之一百，加一倍"，而"half as much again as"指"加百分之五十，加一半"。
These shoes cost me as much again as the last pair I bought.比起我上一次买的鞋，这双的价钱贵了一整倍。
同义词:once again, once more, over again
Try again. 再试试。
It is as large again as that. 这比那个大一倍。(注意:as large again as是 ... 的两倍，比 ... 大一倍)Say that again, please. 请再说一遍。
Please say that again. 请再说一次。
Would you say that again?
Henry was glad to be home again.
Then again, I doubt whether he will come.
1. The married father of two is a born-again Christian.
2. Tragically for Britain we wont see her like again.
3. I'd really like the government to think again.
4. Warwickshire as the defending champions look very strong again.
5. The monarchy is restored, Sihanouk becomes king again.
6. China , again, is increasingly the major player.
7. Drain, refresh in ice-cold water and drain again.
8. This set makes it seem magical all over again.
9. I asked whether she'd take up sport again.
10. Then that heavy, distorted bass kicks in again.
All rights reserved Powered by 网络热词 87994.comcopyright ©right 2010-2020。